In Pharma, manufacturing has never been more important. And Pharmaceutical Manufacturing is leading the way.
At most drug companies today, attention and resources are focused, as never before, on scale up and manufacturing operations. The reasons for this focus are clear:
- Noncompliance with FDA regulations continues to challenge drug companies, which continue to receive 483s and warning letters from FDA citing cGMP and quality deficiencies
- The pace of new drug introductions has slowed, and many new drug candidates ultimately prove to be "unmanufacturable," wasting hundreds of millions of R&D dollars each year
- As global competition intensifies, industry profit margins are thinning, yet public and political pressures are intensifying; more people are demanding that drug manufacturers reduce product prices
At the same time, FDA is transforming its old "command and control" approach to regulation, emphasizing the need for process understanding, risk assessment, and Quality by Design. The Agency has outlined a new vision for drug manufacturing, but has not mapped out how to get there.
As a result, drug manufacturing professionals need actionable, inspiring examples of how their peers and thought leaders within the industry, are applying the principles of Quality by Design and Operational Excellence to drug scaleup, manufacturing and packaging. They also need to see how manufacturing fits into the bigger picture of improved drug development, supply chain management and customer satisfaction.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, the only publication devoted exclusively to drug manufacturing and scaleup, is dedicated to sharing best practices that will help drug industry professionals:
- Improve product quality while ensuring regulatory compliance
- Reduce cycle times, inventories and plant downtime and eliminate waste
- Empower manufacturing and operations staff
- Eliminate organizational and information silos
- Reduce time to market for new drugs—drugs that can actually be manufactured
Unlike broader publications that cover the entire pharmaceutical life cycle, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing's print and digital products focus on the manufacturing, quality and scaleup functions so critical to the industry's future. Pharmaceutical Manufacturing's editors search for examples of best practices from all over the world, so that readers can learn from their peers and the experts who are actively applying the principles of quality by design and scientific manufacturing, each and every day, at their facilities.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing offers:
Industry exclusive benchmarking surveys: Gives our readers — and you — keen insight into the major manufacturing issues facing the industry today such as:
- Regulatory compliance
- Use of technology, such as process control and automation
- Adoption of tools widely used in other industries, such as process analytical technologies (PAT) and statistical process control (SPC)
- Use of new technologies such as RFID
- Application of Operational Excellence tools and methods such as Six Sigma, OEE, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, JIT, Factory Physics
- Capital spending and investment
Singular focus: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing is very serious in its mission to help drug makers understand and improve their processes, and gain manufacturing efficiencies, thus improving speed to market within the highly regulated Pharma environment.. Can there be a better editorial environment in which to deliver your marketing message? Reach manufacturing and operations executives, engineers, QA and QC professionals, corporate executives, regulatory compliance specialists, packaging and purchasing professionals when new manufacturing technologies are top of their mind.
Greater cost efficiency and service: Pharmaceutical Manufacturing delivers a large, targeted audience at a price your budget can manage. Advertisers enjoy rich returns through qualified sales leads, access via several media, events, and customized sales lead-generation programs.